Studying at UWTSD London gives you the opportunity to explore and experience one of the world’s most vibrant and dynamic cities.
• Programmes that are underpinned by our research faculty and taught by lecturers at the forefront of their fields.
• Our campus has small class sizes ensuring a focused learning environment and a high degree of interaction.
• Internationally recognised degree. A degree from a UK university symbolises the quality of education that potential employers will recognise everywhere.
• Our friendly on-campus student service team is always available to help and support you to settle into university life.
• We aim to ensure that you get the most from your studies and form long-lasting relationships with alumni and the university.
Location and Facilities
Studying at UWTSD London gives you the opportunity to explore and experience in one of the world’s most vibrant and dynamic cities. London offers unique opportunities for your study, work, leisure and travel. Whatever you expect from your life, you will find it in London.
UWTSD London is located within Kennington Business Park which is situated at the intersection of Brixton Road and Camberwell New Road. Oval tube station (Northern line) is a 150m walk away providing direct access to Waterloo, London Bridge and The City. There are also numerous bus links direct into The City and Victoria (as well as to Peckham, New Cross and Brixton, which offer a good choice of reasonably priced accommodation to rent).
List of Departments
• BA Business Management
• BSc Cloud Computing
• Doctor of Business Administration
• Executive MBA
• MBA Banking and Finance
• MBA Entrepreneurship
• MBA General Management
• MBA Human Resource Management
• MBA Information Management
• MBA International Fashion Management
• MBA Marketing
October and February
Click here to Download Application form