St. Patrick's International College is based in the heart of London and was founded in
1803 (as St. Patrick's School). The College has established its status with its varied
programmes in Fashion & Design, Law, IT, English Language, Accountancy,
Computing, Healthcare Management, Hospitality Management, and Business and
Management. Most of the courses offered by the College provide recognized
academic and professional qualifications. The College offers HNC and HND courses
besides bachelors degree programs.
St-Patrick's prides itself on providing high quality education to its students. This quality is
illustrated through the accreditations, certifications and affiliations that St. Patrick's has, as
- approved Edexcel Centre for assessment and teaching, with each of our various
- faculties being subject to rigorous audit several times annually.
- Collaborative partner with University of Portsmouth,for the final year of their BSc
- (Hons) Computing &Information Systems, taught at St. Patrick’s.
- Accredited Support Centre with University of Sunderland.
- Full accreditation with BAC.
- British Council's EducationUK partner.
- British Hospitality Association - With whom its an Associate Member.
Location and Facilities
The foundation stone of the building was laid by Rev. L .C Vere on 6th of july 1887. St.
Patrick's is open all year round and has facilities including library, multimedia
computer labs, a refectory, Leisure & Recreation and an open-air basketball and
volleyball court. The College offers top quality tuition in a warm, caring and
List of Departments
- Fashion Textiles
- Health and Social Care
- The HND to Degree route map
- If you've got good* GCSE (or equivalent) passes, you can fast-track to a British
- Bachelors degree in 3 years !
- Because of the unique education structure that St. Patrick's provides, students with
- Good* GCSE's can proceed immediately onto undergraduate studies with us.
- BTEC HND Year 1 in Business Management
- BTEC HND Year 2 in Business Management
- BA Honours Business Management (Final Year)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management Studies (DMS)
- Master of Business Administration 'Top-up' (MBA)
- BTEC HND Year 1 in Wireless Applications & Mobile Solutions
- BTEC HND Year 2 in Wireless Applications & Mobile Solutions
- BTEC HND Year 1 in Network Engineering & Telecommunications Systems
- BTEC HND Year 2 in Network Engineering & Telecommunications Systems
- BTEC HND Year 1 in Information Systems Engineering
- BTEC HND Year 2 in Information Systems Engineering
- BSC (Hons) Computing & Information Systems - Final Year
- Fashion and Textiles
- BTEC HND Year 1 in Fashion and Textiles
- BTEC HND Year 2 in Fashion and Textiles
- Health and Social Care
- BTEC HND Year 1 in Health and Social Care Management
- BTEC HND Year 2 in Health and Social Care Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in International Health Management
- BTEC HND Year 1 in Hospitality Management
- BTEC HND Year 2 in Hospitality Management
- BSC (Hons) International Tourism and Hospitality Management- Final Year
- PG Diploma in Strategic Hospitality Management
- Msc Hospitality and Tourism 'Top-up'
- BTEC HND Year 1 in Law
- BTEC HND Year 2 in Law
- Bachelor of Laws - LLB
Contact Edwise Centers
February / September
Click here to Download Application form