St George's, University of London is:
• Ranked among the Top 50 UK universities (Guardian University Guide 2016).
• 1st in the UK for graduate job prospects (The Times and Sunday Times University league table 2016), and
2nd in the UK for graduate job prospects (Guardian University Guide 2016).
• Just 20 minutes from Tooting to central London by the Underground.
• A friendly campus welcoming students from over 50 countries.
• Over 90 clubs, societies and community projects on offer.
• 95% of INTO St George's, University of London International Foundation students received an offer for a medicine or biomedical degree at an UK or Irish university in 2014.
Location and Facilities
INTO St George’s, University of London is proud to offer newly refurbished multi-million pound teaching and student space at the heart of the Tooting campus in south west London.
You’ll have access to the expertise and support of some of the finest teaching professionals in healthcare, as well as a range of exceptional campus facilities including:
• a specialist Learning Resource Centre in addition to St George’s library, to aid independent study
• student break-out zones, with space for individual and group learning
• access to the Moodle virtual learning environment, allowing you to download lecture notes and additional course content
• wireless internet throughout.
List of Departments
Our courses combine academic study with intensive language preparation, study skills and cultural orientation. If you're an international student hoping to embark on a career in medicine, INTO St George's, University of London's focused study pathways are your perfect route to success.
Biomedical Science (International) BSc (Hons)
International Medicine (BSc/MBBS6)
International Graduate Medicine (MBBS4)
International Foundation in Medical, Biomedical and Health Sciences
International Summer School
January and September
Click here to Download Application form