INTO Manchester provides an exceptional study environment in which to prepare for the challenges and rewards of a world-class university education. Successful completion of an academic preparation programme offers guaranteed progression to a number of top-ranked UK universities.
The Study Centre is located in the heart of Manchester, close to university campuses. Here you will join a diverse community of international students who share your ambition to succeed, and develop the academic study and English language skills needed to secure the job of your dreams.
Location and Facilities
Manchester is located in the north-west of England, and is only a two hour train journey from London. Manchester is the largest city in the north of England and is therefore a major cultural and economic centre.
Manchester has its own international airport, which is the second largest in the UK and serves flights to Asia, Africa, Oceania and the Americas. Manchester also has several major train stations, the largest of which - Piccadilly - is located within walking distance of the INTO Manchester Centre.
- a guaranteed offer of a place at an NCUK university for all successful students
- a track record of success helping more than 2,000 international students progress to higher education
- a fantastic learning environment in the heart of Manchester's city centre
- a ‘fast track’ NCUK university application process
- one-to-one student counselling to help you select the most best course to achieve your academic goals
- assistance with all stages of university application, including writing personal statements and interviews
- 60 of the UK’s leading universities have welcomed INTO Manchester students, including Manchester, Cambridge, St Andrews, Warwick, Nottingham, Sheffield, Liverpool, Southampton, Leeds and Bristol
- 8 of the top 10 UK universities targeted by graduate employers welcome our students
- small class sizes and high levels of one-to-one contact with personal tutors
- teachers with extensive experience helping international students prepare for university success
List of Departments
- International Foundation in Engineering and Sciences
- International Foundation in Humanities and Social Sciences
- International Foundation in Life Sciences
- International Foundation in Pharmacy
- International Foundation In Psycholgy
- English Preparation
Scholarships available - 2015-16 academic year
For high-achieving students commencing the International Foundation programme in September 2015, the Centre is offering a number of 50% scholarships valued at £7,750 towards your tuition fees.
There is scholarship available per programme, which will be awarded based on academic merit, and these are available to all international students who hold offers for the following programmes:
September and January
Click here to Download Application form