FOUNDED YEAR & HISTORY OF EASB
EASB Institute of Management was founded by the Ministry of Education, Singapore in 2001. It was originally named the East Asia School of Business. In 2005, the Institute was further developed by the Ministry into an Institute of Management. EASB is a private college in Singapore.
The founding vision of East Asia Institute of Management (EASB) to be a world-class educational institution has been established upon the key essentials of the delivery and administration of academic and student services within the school. We aim to provide a professional, efficient and responsive service to students in order to achieve and maintain standards of excellence in support of our strategic objectives.
The university partners are Edinburgh business school- Heriot Watt,Queen Margaret university & university of wales Cardiff
Essential to this delivery is our undertaking of the Fee Protection Scheme (FPS). East Asia Institute of Management is committed to adhere to transparency, full integrity and ethical values in all transactions; placing the welfare of our students above primary organizational gains.
- Singapore Quality Class The Singapore Quality Class (SQC) for Private Education Organizations (PEO), SQC-PEO is a scheme administered by SPRING Singapore to recognize PEO that have attained a commendable level of performance in their journey to business excellence .EASB has a Singapore quality class award for his excellence in education.
- Edutrust for Education: East Asia Institute of Management has adopted both the Escrow bank account and insurance facility to provide full protection of all course fees paid by all students as required under the EduTrust Certification Scheme.
- EASB Holistic Education Approach (HEA) is not just an academic program but more importantly it gears our students to be READY and CONFIDENT for a CAREER. We provide courses that are relevant to the industry so that students are assured that they study courses that will ensure them future employment.
Glasgow Caledonian University through Caledonian Business School has been in partnership with East Asia School of Business (EASB), Institute of Management, Singapore, since 2004. This partnership allows students from countries such as China, India, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia the flexibility of studying in Singapore while being awarded a Glasgow Caledonian University degree. Students with EASB
Advanced Diplomas in Business's Management are able to complete the following Glasgow Caledonian University degrees:
- BA Business Information Management
- BA Business & Management
FEE PROTECTION SCHEME
The Fee Protection Scheme (FPS) serves to protect the students' fees in the event a Private Education Institution (PEI) is unable to continue operations due to insolvency, and/or regulatory closure. Furthermore, the FPS protects the student if the PEI fails to pay penalties or return fees to the student arising from judgments made against it by the Singapore courts.
There are two schemes that a PEI can choose from - the Fee Protection Under the Escrow Scheme or the Fee Protection Under the Insurance Scheme.
In the case of Fee Protection Under the Escrow Scheme, tuition fees paid by the students to the school will have to be left in the custody of a third party, in this case, the CPE-endorsed banks, DBS and HSBC Bank. When specified conditions for its release have been met, the banks will disburse the tuition fees on a regular basis to the school.
In the case of Fee Protection Under the Insurance Scheme, insurance will be purchase from HSBC Insurance (Singapore) Pte. Limited to protect the tuition fee portion for their students.
MISSION & VISION (WHY EASB?)
- To be a global education provider, equipping students with the latest knowledge and technical competence, and imbuing in them high ethical standards, that enable them to be immediate value contributors to businesses and society
- Providing educational and training opportunities for all who aspire to succeed
- Providing quality services to our customers by inculcating in our people a culture of quality consciousness & speed;
- Adopting a process system that is customer driven & service oriented and;
- Developing our people to the fullest of their potential with integrity and professional competence
- Cited as a top provider of Hospitality &Tourism studies in Singapore (Edupoll)
- A leading provider of a wide range of academic and professional programs
- Nominated by the British Chamber of Commerce for the British Business Award for the "Excellence in Education & Training" category in 2008
Location & Facilities
By locating our campuses in centralize areas such as Henderson or Balestier, we provide you with easy access to and fro anywhere in the island of Singapore. It take just approximately 10 minutes to get to Singapore's Central Business District as well as its famous shopping strip, Orchard Road. It is also within walking distance to bus-stops as well as railway systems.
Alongside EASB's strong excellent student experience, you will be able to enjoy modern excellent facilities such as a library, learning centre and a 24-hours wireless access facility.
As a Private Education Organization (PEO) dedicated to proving a holistic education approach for our students, EASB is one of the few private institution that have its multiple self-contained campus, centrally located at Balestier and Henderson.
- Occupies a land area of 18,000 sqm with more than 37,000 sqm of built-up area.
- Can accommodate up to more than 6,000 enrolled students
- Close proximity to Food Street at Balestier Road, convenience stores, automated teller machines (ATM), and the highly patronized, Novena Square.
- Within walking distance from bus-stop, a 10-15mins walking distance to Toa Payoh and Novena MRT station.
- Physical Health Assessment room
- First Aid Centre
- Multi-Purpose Hall
- Occupies a land area of about 8,000 sqm with more than 15,000 sqm of built-up area.
- Close proximity to Food centers in Bukit Merah Town Council, Convenience stores, automated teller machines (ATM)
- Within walking distance from bus-stop, a 10-15mins walking distance to Redhill Mrt station.
- Learning Center
List of Departments / Schools / Faculty / College
Contact Edwise Center
As if now the scholarship is available only for Malaysian
We have rolling intake
Main intakes: Jan/April/July/October
Click here to Download Application form