Glimpse of Malaysia
Malaysia is a nation of different races, culture & religion. It is in the heart of Southeast Asia. It comprises of two distinct area West & East Malaysia. The total land area is approximately 329,758 km and is separated by sea by 40 miles. East Malaysia consist of federal territory & two large states Sabah & Sarawak. West Malaysia consist of 11 states & 2 federal territories. The capital of Malaysia is Kuala lumpur.
The climate is warm & humid throughout the year. Temperature is 30 C during day & 22 C at night. Bahasa is national language but Mandarin, English & Tamil is widely used. Malaysia is known as Asia's food paradise. A place to have huge varieties of cuisines which includes vegetarian to western.
The local currency in Ringgit 1 RM = INR 14. Malaysia is largest exporter in world for manufactured products like electrical goods, natural gas, rubber etc. Malaysia has become a very knowledge based society with high tech infrastructure and major International IT development.
Top reason to study in Malaysia
- An international standard and high quality education, which is closely monitored by the Malaysian Education Ministries
- Affordable fees & living expenses up to RM 45500
- Foreign branch campuses operating in Malaysia. Twining programme offered in partnership with universities from UK , USA,NZ , Australia etc. Institutes like Nottingham University, Swinburne University of technology, Curtin University, AIMST University etc have their campuses in Malaysia.
- Hassle free visa procedures
- 50,000 international student population from across 100 countries
- International student are allowed to work part time 20 hours per week
- Geographically safe environment, as Malaysia not hampered by natural disaster.
- Wide usage of English, which makes studying and living easy for students.