Universities in Canada
Colleges in Canada
TOP 10 Reasons to Study in
1. The United Nations ranked Canada as the best place in the world to live! This assessment was based upon Canada's achievements in terms of educational attainment, life expectancy, national income and general quality of life. It also included Canada's abundance of fresh water, comfortable population density, low incidence of violent crime and a health care system that is a model for the world.
2. Education in Canada ranks among the best in the world.Moreover tuition fees of Canadian Universities are among the lowest in English-speaking countries.
3. Internationally recognized degrees. Canada boasts a wide range of quality educational Institutions for both degrees and diplomas in technical and professional disciplines. Over 106,000 international students attend colleges and universities in Canada. This means that you can meet people from around the world as well as people from your own country.
4. Possibility to work in Canada after graduating from University of Canada. International students who have graduated from University Canada or college in Canada have the opportunity to work in Canada for up to one year after they receive their degree or diploma. International students can work on campus without a work permit. Plans are being made to allow international students to work off campus, too.
5. A safe, stable country. Canada is a peaceful, politically stable, and safe country. We have laws that protect the rights of our citizens and our country is relatively unaffected by natural disasters. Almost 65 per cent of international students involved in a 1999 CBIE survey cited Canada's Reputation as a safe country as an important reason for deciding to study here.
6. Excellent health care's. Compared to other countries, medical insurance is inexpensive in Canada yet the services that Canadian hospitals provide are among some of the most advanced
and accessible in the world.
7. Learn or improve another language! For over a century, Canada's two official languages (English and French) have been taught as second languages which is why we are world leaders in language training. International students often choose to take language courses before beginning a regular academic program.
8. A multicultural country. Canada is home to a large number of aboriginal people, called First Nations. Over the past century and a half, Canada has welcomed 15 million immigrants. Every year, some 200,000 new immigrants arrive here making Canada the nation that receives the most newcomers annually based on its population, which recently exceeded 31 million. Canada has a national policy for multiculturalism and works to ensure that people's customs and traditions are preserved and respected.
Edwise assists you to Find Top Universities in Canada. Get direct access to degree programs in Canada Universities. We guide you with the programs and admission guidelines to Study in Canada Universities and College. Colleges in Canada - Students will have more advantages when they plan to study at Vancouver, Toronto, Nigara. Universities in Canada offers a wide range of courses including courses in MBA, Medical, PHD in USA, Masters Degree, Business Studies, Computer Studies, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Media Studie, Film Making. We represents top Universities in Canada offering higher education courses and Study in top University in Canada. Universities of Canada Provide variety of Courses in Canada. Edwise help in Selaction of Universities in Canada. Edwise International also provides university preparation courses in Canada for international students. Canada is a highly respected centre for quality education and training that offers a diverse range of professional and academic qualifications.
Colleges and Universities in Canada are world renowned for their high standards and educational excellence. The education system in Canada encompasses both publicly funded and private schools, including community colleges/ technical institutes, career colleges, Canadian Universities and university colleges.