With the increasing demand in the rise of global education becoming the norm, more and more students are heading abroad for a better educational experience. Not only does studying abroad open your eyes to a whole new world, it teaches you many other skills that make you seem more attractive to prospective employers.
So here’s a list of the best countries to study in today and why.
- Study in UK – One of the biggest advantages of study in UK is the 3 year bachelor degree or the 1 year master degree which helps saves time and money. It offers an opportunity to work 20 hours per week during study and full time during vacations.
- Study in USA – With literally unlimited course options in Universities in US, students enjoy flexibility to design their own curriculums and ample opportunities for practical training and research. An American education offers a perfect concoction of theory and practical exposure to its students with global recognition.
- Study in CANADA – Colleges in Canada has taken great initiatives to welcome international students, this includes the student partnership program which eases visa formalities and new immigration rules allowing students to not only work part time off campus during the course but also to gain work permits post their course.
- Study in AUSTRALIA - Australia is becoming one of the most popular education destinations in the world for international students. A degree from any university in Australia gives you a CRICOS code which depicts that it is globally recognized. After studying in Australia, it allows students to work for 24 months post their 2 years program and part time during the program.
- Study in SINGAPORE - In most of the Singapore universities, there is no IELTS requirement and the visa application process is online. With no direct visa interview, the visa procedures take 2-3 weeks and the admission is processed in a week, thus the total time required for all formalities is that of over a month after all required documents have been processed.
- Study in NEW ZEALAND - New Zealand education is commonly known for fulfilling the role of the "best of both worlds" as it provides the best qualifications at the lowest rates. In Universities in New Zealand international students can apply for a one year work permit post study.
There are other emerging countries like Dubai, Germany, Malaysia, Switzerland, and France which also provide cost effective quality of education.
We assist students in selecting the right course at the right university but will also be guiding them by trained and experienced counselors through the entire admission formalities, visa processes and pre departure planning.
With the “World Education Fair” being held between 13th September 2014 to 1st October 2014 at select cities all over India, Delegates from Top Universities will be present here, for ON –THE – SPOT Offers, interaction, admissions and will offer scholarships and application fee waiver for complete applications. Scholarships will be given to meritorious applicants.
Student queries about courses, visa, scholarships, loans etc will be answered by these delegates. Entry is free and parents are also invited to accompany students. For complete information, visit www.edwiseinternational.com or contact Edwise on 1-800-200-3678 / 08600911333.