. Should be enrolled in Classes X, XI or XII at the time of applying.
. Must be a citizen or permanent resident of India.
. Should be planning to pursue an undergraduate program from a recognized and accredited Indian or foreign university in any discipline.
||The applicants will be shortlisted through the Learning Aptitude Test (LAT) and awarded the scholarship in accordance with their rank in the test. If it is not possible to rank the applicants on the basis of their score in the LAT, there will be a second round of examination, the format of which will be decided by the Governing Council of the Lore India Foundation Scholarship Program.
The total amount of scholarship on offer under this program is Rs 5 crore.
The scholarship available as per the rank secured by an applicant is:
1st rank: Rs. 50 lakh
2nd rank: Rs. 30 lakh
3rd rank: Rs. 20 lakh
4th- 53rd rank: Rs. 5 lakh each
54th-103rd rank: Rs. 3 lakh each
- Can be used for undergraduate education in any discipline.
- Can be used for preparation of any entrance exam required to get admission to the program of the applicant’s choice.
- Shall be paid directly to the educational institution.
- Will be in the form of an interest generating trust fund available for the selected scholar to draw upon for a period of 7 years from the date of the award.
- In order to maximize the effect of our mentorship program, the selected scholars will undergo a comprehensive interest schedule/psychometric analysis for insights that will help us effectively guide the student.
The application fee for this program is Rs. 1,850/-
Applicants have the option to pay the fee via two methods:
- Online: The applicant can pay the fee online with either a credit or debit card while completing the registration for the test; or
- Cash: The applicant can pay the fee in cash into any branch of AXIS BANK across the country..
||The LAT will be delivered at designated centers across the country on a date to be announced soon.