||Open to students through out the country and across the feilds of Pure Sciences, Applied Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities, Law, Architecture and Management.
- An Indian National, Residing in India
- Below 30 years of age (as on january 31,2014)
- A Graduate of a recognised university ( Students in the final year of the degree course and those awaiting results)
- Students planning to pursue postgraduate studies at prestigious institutions from Fall 2014
- Students who have applied and awaiting a decision from the university are also eligible to apply but the award of scholarship is subject to securing admission.
||An interest-free loan scholarship . The amount of the scholarship, up to a maximum of Rs.20 lakhs to students desiring to pursue post graduate studies at prestigious institutions in India and abroad as per the assessment of the Foundation
||102, Make Chambers III, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021
Tel : 22824589/705
E:mail : email@example.com
||For the academic year 2014-2015 the applications are available on http://pg.nsfoundation.co.in/ until March 24, 2014.