Anglo Chinese School was found in 1886,is one of the premier educational institutions in Singapore. Its is a Methodist institution with a strong foundation in sprtitual values , a tradition of excellence and global perspective, As a sixth from school and in line with the school mission the school offers many different educational tracks to cater for the various talents of student that we have in School has traditionally been preparing students for the Singapore – Cambridge GCE O level Examination. The ACS IBDP employs a learning parading which does not set hard boundaries to circumscribe curiosity . It provides a greater array of subject combinations to choose from, thus catering to enthusiasts of the arts and humanities as well as the science. Students are admitted based on academic based on academic performance in the GCE 0 level Examination as well as a Direct School Admission based on their secondary 3 and 4 academic performance and their co-curricular activities in the secondary school years The Anglo Chinese School is the first and only national school in Singapore to offer the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme, and was authorized as an IB World School.
Location & Facilities
121 Dover Road,
To be a world-class institution in nurturing the holistic development of our students.
Every ACSian will aspire to be “A Scholar, Officer & Gentleman” (For Year 1 to Year 4)
Every ACSian will aspire to be “A Scholar, Leader and Global Citizen.” (For Year 5 and Year 6)
- Every student’s needs and interests are met by an all-round education.
- Every student can achieve success and excellence in his learning.
- Every student is serious in intent and works hard to achieve excellence in academic and non-academic pursuits.
- Every staff member provides the learning opportunities for each student to excel.
- Every student is rendered support from parents, the Old Boys’ Association, the Church,
- Alumni, the Board of Management and the Board of Governors.
- Which is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness & self-control.
List of Departments / Schools / Faculty / College
- Art & Department
- Economis Business and management
- Engish and literature
- Health Physical Educationa and Rearch.
- Science Department
Contact Edwise Center
Contact Edwise Center
The school academic year follows the Singapore school academic cycle from 1st January – 31st December with 2 semesters.
Semester 1 is from 2nd January – mid March; and 2nd half of March – end May with Semester
2 from end June – mid September; and 2nd half – mid November.
There are 2 short vacations in March (1 week)
and September (1 week) and 2 long vacations in June (4 weeks) and November to December (6 weeks)
Click here to Download Application form